Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HOORAH!

Good news everyone! I Think I've finally figured all of this new stuff out on Blogger so I will not be quitting! [Everybody say "YAY!"] Yay!

So anyways. Some more exciting news... I'm filling out an application for Seventeen's Freshman 15! It would be so cool if I got to be one of their bloggers! Like a dream come true! So wish me luck guys!

I promise I'll start blogging more now that it's summer because not only will I have TIME to blog, but I'll have time to watch movies!

I've had time lately honestly, but I've been using all that time to watch Modern Family. I just got into that show three days ago and I'm already halfway through the second season. It's honestly the best show ever and I can't believe I'm just now getting into it. I want to kick myself for the next three years because I missed three years of awesomeness.

Well this just distracted me, so I better get back to my application!

Peace Out Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment