Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WOO!

So I'm super pumped because I just bought all my books for book club!!!!!
If I haven't already said it, the lovely Miss Tori Blanchard invited me to be in her book club Killing Sunday Book Club this year!

I'm SUPER EXCITED. (As if you can't tell already)

The first book we are reading is The Hunger Games. I LOVE it so far. (:

Of course I will keep you informed on all the books we read as I complete them.

I will also post more frequent reviews, as it is the time of year I like to call: SUMMER!

That means: more book, more movies!!!!! YAY!

Right now, I only have one suggestion when it comes to movies I have seen lately.

GO SEE BRIDESMAIDS.

Funnies movie you will EVER see. (Waywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway better than Hangover)

Any ways, I don't have much else to say, partly because I need to go study for my APUSH exam Thursday...
(But I'm really going to read Hunger Games, hehe)

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment