Monday, August 29, 2011

I survived Week 1 of Senior Year!

WOOOOOOOOO.
ONE WEEK DOWN.

So when's Christmas Break? haha.
No, seriously...


That was probably the longest and least fun week of my life.
Was it really on 5 days? Because I swear it felt like 3 years.

And the saddest part, I didn't watch any movies (or new ones I should say) or finish reading any books.

School takes up too much time. I'm almost done reading As I Lay Dying, which was wayyyyyy easier to get through than Pride and Prejudice for those of you wondering. But PAP was/is way more interesting than AILD. Next I have to read How To Read Literature Like A Professor. It sounds like something Luther would make us read.

Oh Luther....
How I miss you so sometimes.

Did I just say that? haha.

Well, me and my mom went on a mother/daughter date yesterday afternoon.
Talk about a full house.
I've never seen more people in a movie theater than the HP7P2 premiere!
We went and saw The Help since she finally finished the book.

That movie was so much better the second time. (:
And I actually cried like 4 times, I felt like I had a heart that time!

My mom didn't like it as much as me, she said it left out too many big chucks, like Louella's storyline.

I'm sorry, who was that again? HA. Must not have been too big of a chunk.


Well, I'm not really sure what else to write.
I need to clean my room. Ew.
I need to finish reading AILD. Ew.
I need to read chapter one of my Eco textbook (and maybe somemore). Ew.
I need to do vocab for APES. Ew.
I need to go to Sonic with Megan to find out how the review went to day. Not ew.
I need to finish decorating me and Meg's notebook. Not ew.

I guess I should stop writing now...

G'Bye Ya'll!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment