Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Best Class Ever

So for the past three days in journalism, we've been watching the movie Real Steel. For a grade. Is that not awesome!?


And the movie was awesome! I really liked it, plus it had the wonderfully sexy Hugh Jackman. And it had one of my favorite actresses who was in Lost, Evangaline Lily. The little boy was so cute, but I had never heard of him before.


The movie was set in the future where boxing robots is the biggest fad. Charlie and Max are a father and son team who make their way to the top quickly with a robot they found in dump, and through their fights, become closer as father and son.


The end was a bit of a tearjerker, but the rest of the movie was filled with lots of action.


I gave it four stars! Yea buddy. Oh and also I'm trying to watch everything that was Oscar nominated this year, and now I've seen one more! I still have a lot to go though... :/


Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment