Monday, February 27, 2012

Blogging from my phone! Wassup?

So I've totally figured out that there is a blogger app on my phone, which guarantees that I will be blogging a lot more since moslty my problem is that I'm too lazy to get on the computer to blog. Now I can do it on the go! BOOYAH.


Now obviously, the settings are a bit more crude so I can't italicize or bold or change the color and so on, but I can at least get my point across.


As I'm blogging (from my phone! ((((: ) I'm watching this really gay documentary called The Seeker's Guide to Harey Potter. I figured, hey, it's about HP I'll love it. No not at all, this lady is a whack job, but I have this OCD thing where I have to watch everything from beginning to end.


I predict I will give it a one, no higher than a two, and I strongly recommend that you don't see it especially if you like Harry Potter. The music is wigging me out, plus this lady is a Wiccan or something so se speaks this weird language and shows these trippy scenes of the UK and diff castles. Ok well that's all for now!


And look! I can add pictures now! (at least, I think I can...)


Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment