Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Don't Have A Creative Title For This Post

Well Howdy Everyone!

School starts tomorrow, which is kind of a bummer, but I am so excited to be a part of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2016 (AAAAAAA)!

Anyways.... Yesterday I got a little bored, so I watched a movie of course!
And it was quite a happy surprise if I might say so myself!

One of my favorite actresses is Audrey Hepburn, just in case you were wondering. And part of that is because my mom loves her too (Fun Fact)!

Well, lately, I've been trying to watch her movies, and yesterday I set out to watch Charade. Well, little did I know, I had actually seen this movie many times before, I just never knew that I had seen it! Haha!!!! It's actually my favorite Audrey Hepburn movie! I just didn't know the title I guess...

Oh, well, I watched it anyways! (:

I'm highly disappointed that it's not in "The Book"... But everyone should watch it before they die anyways. (:

This movie was made in a golden era of movies, when movies were still extremely entertaining without everything being so risqué. It had a good, clean plot full if twists and turns and suspense, but yet was comedic and romantic at the same time. You can't find good movies like that nowadays...

Audrey Hepburn played recently widowed Regina Lampert who is being chases by four men from her husband's mysterious past. Mr. Lampert, in her army days, stole a bunch of money from the American Government and was killed by his "friends" because they want the money. Now, these men are after Regina, thinking Mr. Lampert left the money to her. With the help of Cary Grant's character, Peter Joshua, Regina must elude the men, find the money, and return it to the American Embassy.

It's quite a wonderful movie. So go watch it. I will gladly watch it with you!

Goooood Byyyyeeeee. (:
And have a great school year everyone!! (If you're still in school that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment