Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just Another Day in the Life

Well hello again.

Yes, I am posting for the second time this week.

Yes, there's probably something wrong with me. At least you're the first to know!

So yea. I've come up with this master plan:
If I keep up a good workout regime from here until Christmas Break (and hopefully on after that-but I don't want to get ahead of myself) I will be able to continue on and not have to deal with the Freshman 15.

For those of you who haven't already heard, the Freshman 15 is the worst thing about college, AKA my one college nightmare. It's the "15" pounds a college freshman puts on once they leave home. But that 15 easily turns into 20 then into 30, then, OK-just shoot me now.

So I am DETERMINED to get a jump start on that so I get into a healthy routine that I can carry on into college! Sounds great right?

So far I've been doing pretty good.
  • I've gone rollerblading at least 3 miles 4 or 5 times
  • I rode 10 miles on a bike Tuesday!
  • Today I rode 14 miles in an hour! WOOOO. and. We were headed straight into the wind for about 7 miles.
Lemme tell you a little something about riding a bike straight into hurricane winds (because that's pretty much what it was like. I'm telling you there was more wind today than there was during Hurricane Rita!), Riding a bike straight into the wind is fun exhausting!!!!!!! (I've always wanted to use the slash through on my fonts:D) I have never been more tired in my entire life. Not when we did the 20 minute drill in volleyball, not running the mile under 7 minutes, no even rollerblading straight into the wind. This was some crazy stuff.

You know during the Tour de France when the bikers stand up on their bikes and sprintpedal? Yea, well me and Emily (who went with me) were sprintpedaling and we were going nowhere. Literally. We were going 9 miles an hour if we were lucky. I felt like a snail. I felt like that reeeeeally old lady that crosses the street then drops something and can't get back up. It was awful.

but guess what.

We're doing it again tomorrow.

Are we crazy or what? (:

LOVE THAT BURN!

Mannnn, Ima be sore tomorrow!

Well it's time for me to get on Pinterest! ((((: 
Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment