Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Three French Hens

Man, oh man, I hate finals. Sorry I haven't been able to post the last few days, but finals have really gotten the best of me. That being said, I haven't had time to watch any Christmas movies, but I did go and see a regular movie this weekend!

Horrible Bosses 2
Be warned, this movie is rated R for a reason. Don't take your kids to see this one folks. The crew is back at it again. After dealing with their, ahem, horrible bosses (see what they did there) in the last film, Nick, Kurt, and Dale are trying their hand as the bosses this time. The trio has created a new product called The Shower Buddy. However, a big company is trying to steal their idea, so rather than murder someone, which they realized last time, won't work, they plan to kidnap Rex, the corporate bigwig's son, and hold him for ransom. Of course, nothing goes quite like the trio plans, which is cause for many laughs and mishaps. Some familiar characters return, like sex-addict Julia, crazy boss Harken, and "Mother-F***a" Jones. My only word of caution: this movie is possibly racier than the last movie, so be prepared. Like I said, rated R for a reason.

With all that being said, I highly enjoyed the movie, just as much, if not more than the first movie. I was laughing like mad, and also trying to figure out how the trio could get themselves out of every mess. If you liked the first, you'll love the second. It doesn't fall into the rut most sequels do. I'm giving it 4 1/2 stars.

Only one more final for me, and then NetfliXmas will resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment