Monday, April 4, 2011

New Design!

Well I don't have much time to blog today, because Dancing With The Stars is on (I LOVE THAT SHOW).

But I did want to show you guys a couple of things.

First of all, notice anything different?

That's right new background and a super cool logo!

Props to Roman and his amazing art/computer skills - it was exatly what i wanted!

He has a super cool blog too and as thanks for helping me with my boring background I want to share his blog with all of you! http://prorogfx.blogspot.com/

Check it out! He does all kinds of cool art stuff, I envy his divine skills.

And before I go, I wanted to share some great news with all of you!

First, I finished the Julie Andrews book and I hope to have a review up for that soon, and second I got a job!!! WOO! I am officially a Sonic carhop - well, almost.

Today I filled out a massive amount of paperwork and learned how to make drinks, slushies, and shakes. Tomorrow I am suppossed to start my carhop training! I'm so excited!

And on top of that I get to babysit the most adorable kids in the work everyday for about 15 minutes when they get off the bus. They are both so adorable and it breaks my heart everytime I have to leave and they say, "Don't go!" I'm so glad I get to see both of them before heading out to Sonic, it always puts me in a good mood.

Well now I'm off to watch DWTS!

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shelbi! And congrats on both achievements! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the new design! Congrats on your new job : )

    ReplyDelete