Monday, March 19, 2012

I Want to Go to Europe!!!!

I'm a bit if a sucker for a cutesy romance movie, not gonna lie. It doesn't matter what the age audience it's supposed to appeal to, it will get me every time. I'm just a hopeless romantic like that.

One such movie in particular is monte Carlo starring Leighton Meester, Selena Gomez, and Katie Cassidy. It was a really cute movie actually! I really kinda liked it a lot.

I think Leighton Meester's character Meg was my favorite. But I also love Laightob Meester. I use to live Selena Gomez until she turned lesbian and started dating Justin Beiber! Bleh Puke.

Basically, these three girls go to Monte Carlo and meet Emma's (Selena) look alike. Time and time again, Emma is mistaken for this celebrity and is forced to go in her place around Europe to promote this auction.

Basically the movie is The Lizzie McGuire Movie in steroids. Just sayin'. But it was still really good.

So go see it!

Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment