Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ok - weird.

Haha so I just got done watching Winter's bone with Jennifer Lawrence. She's the main reason me and my sister watched it. My sister is freakishly obsessed with her just because she plays Katniss in the Hunger games.


Don't get me wrong, I love Jennifer Lawrence, but this movie was no bueno.


Don't watch it. Honestly.


I'm giving it two stars.


Jennifer received an Oscar for her role making her the second youngest person to win. It was much deserved, honestly, she's an amazing actress in the film.


But the movie was awful. I got so bored halfway through it I started doing random stuff, like painting my toes and getting on pinterest.


It's about a girl searching for her drug maker father so she can support her family, but it's violent and hick and weird... Everyone she meets is related to her somehow. That southern backwoods thing I guess.. Except northern in like wisconsin or something. I don't know...


Well anyways...


Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment