Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Busy

I swear, I jinx everything, literally. I have jinxed practically everything this week. For example, yesterday at the rodeo, this guy I really wanted to win tie-down had a great shot of winning, but I said, "Watch, he'll probably miss the calf when he tries to rope him..." and he did...

I also said earlier that all spring break I was going to watch a ton of movies, and relax and tan and so forth...

I've done none of that.

This has been the busiest Spring Break EVER. Bu that's OK, because today was all about movies. Me and my sister have been watching movies all day. (And for me last night too).

First things first, No Strings Attached. Definitely one of my new favorite movies. It had Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. OMG I LOVE ASHTON.

The movie was actually really cute though. It had a really cute romantic storyline. All I can say is that I want to find Ashton's character in real life because he is Mr. Perfect, literally.

Next, me and my sister went to go see The Lorax this morning. It was sooo good. I love the Lorax by Dr. Suess, but the movie version was amazing. The same people that did Despicable Me did this movie and it was great. It really embodied everything and more that Dr. Suess tried to teach kids by writing that story.

OK- Last movie for now... The Kids Are Alright.
So Hunger Games comes out Thursday and my sister wants to watch all the movies with Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence in them. This movie was one of them. Not a big fan of the whole lesbian family portrayal, but it was a good movie overall, not that I ever plan on seeing it again, but at least I can say that I've seen it. It definitely Had the same feel as most of the movies out there with all these awards, which is probably why it got so many nods and awards. But like I said, not my cup of tea. And it probably should've been rated NC-17 or X, R is a little generous. But yea, that's all for now.

Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment