Sunday, March 11, 2012

Movie Day!!!!

Ok be prepared for lots of short posts! After each movie I watch I'll update you!


Rainy day + me + bored sister = lots of random movies...


First was some stand up comedy routine by Zach Galifiniakis (or however you smell it...)


It was pretty funny, we give it 3 stars. I've seen funnier but it was so random and funny. I mean, zach g is so funny, look at him!


They had a bunch of interviews with his "twin brother" Seth, but I have an inkling that it was just zach in disguise...


My favvv part was the end where he does this weird ripping paper thing like he did on SNL, which I strongly recommend his episode of SNL, or any episode of SNL for thy matter.


Ok time for the next movie, so I'll be back soon!


Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment