Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not So Magic Mike

Ask any girl around the world, "If you could only see one movie in theaters the whole year what would it be?" I guarantee most people would say Magic Mike. Yet, no one really knows, or knew, what Magic Mike was really about!I'll admit wholeheartedly that I went into the movie theater "blind", knowing nothing about the movie itself aside from its painstakingly beautiful cast.

Now, let me tell you a little bit about the movie.

IT. SUCKED.

Sure there was a TON of eye candy, but aside from that, it was awful. And even with the eye candy there was actually not that many scenes of them "stripping" and by stripping I really mean some sexually-charged dance movies and some very skimpy clothing. The biggest disappointment was the fact that Channing Tatum's character 'magic mike' never really stripped to much less that his pants or shorts.

Also, there were as many boobs in the movie as there were buttcheeks! The producers had to know that no straight guy would go see this movie so why bother adding that!? Girls don't like staring at other girls' boobs!

So yea, that movie pretty much stunk, and the ending was awful. There were a million different pathetic storylines - if you can even call them that - and the ending only finished maybe one of them! Now, I heard a rumor that they're already started writing a sequel movie, so hopefully it will tie up some of the loose ends but someone else will have to tell me because I refuse to go see it. And trust me, I'm not the only person who feels this way!! Everyone that I went with had the same reaction and as a group we gave it a C-, just saying...

But it's up to you! If you think $10 is worth maybe thirty cumulative minutes of hot sexy bods, then go ahead and waste your money, but I don't think it's worth it...

Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment